Krogerfeedback – Take the Kroger Stores customer feedback survey and get a chance to win bonus 50 kroger fuel points.
Do you know Kroger has launched a customer satisfaction survey Krogerfeedback for you so that they knew what their customer demands? They value their customers so much that’s why they need your feedback so they can improve their services and serve you better.
This Krogerfeedback survey hardly takes five minutes to complete. After completion, you will receive a coupon code as a reward that you can easily redeem. You can also get free Kroger 50 bonus fuel points.
www.krogerfeedback.com Survey Rewards 2022
Each participant of the survey will receive a coupon code that can be redeemed on their next visit.
Note: The survey rewards may change depending on the promotion being offered.
Reward: 50 Kroger Fuel Points and monthly cash sweepstakes.
Survey Location: www.krogerfeedback.com | www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
Krogerfeedback Survey Details:
Customers who have recently visited one of the Kroger stores can enter the survey by using the survey invitation code on their receipt.
Krogerfeedback Survey Requirements
In order to participate in Kroger survey, make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- A valid receipt from your most recent visit.
- You can only enter the survey if you are a resident and citizen of the United States of America.
- You or any of your family members are not an employee of the Kroger.
- Active Internet Connection.
- A mobile device or Personal Computer to access the krogerstoresfeedback survey website.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- You must know how to read and understand either English or Spanish language.
Guide to Enter Krogerfeedback
- Visit either www.krogerfeedback.com or www.krogerstorefeedback.com to start the Kroger Feedback Survey.
- Make sure you have your receipt with you.
- Choose the language you prefer for the survey on the welcome screen.
- Pick the date and time of your visit to any Kroger Store.
- You will need to enter your Kroger Entry ID in this field. You can find all the information requested on this screen on top of your receipt.
- As soon as you enter the survey, you will be asked simple questions, which you will be asked to rate on a 0-10 scale. Please answer them all honestly so we can help improve customer service at Kroger Stores.
- When you complete the questions, you will receive a code that can be redeemed for 50 Kroger Fuel Points, and you will also be entered into monthly Kroger sweepstakes to win up to $1000 per month.
About Kroger Stores
Kroger, or the Kroger Company, is an American retailer that was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the United States’ biggest supermarket by revenue, as well as the second largest retailer overall.
Contact: 1‒800‒576‒4377 | 1-866-221-4141
Headquarters: The Kroger Co. Customer Relations 1014 Vine Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Survey Website: www.krogerfeedback.com
Official Website: www.kroger.com