Now, how was your time at Metro? You can offer your advice with us about Metro since Metro conducts a customer satisfaction survey, metrosurvey.ca, where you can contribute your helpful input, allowing us to enhance the service and make you happier.
Without such a doubt, we closely examine your comments and ideas in order to just provide our clients both with satisfaction level. Furthermore, completing the survey on metrourvey.ca will only take a few minutes.
In addition, we have good news that when you are done with the customer survey, you can win free coupons from metrosurvey.ca. Furthermore, the detailed invitation will be present on the receipt that you will receive from metrosurvey.ca’s outlet.
metrosurvey.ca _Survey Reward
Besides, each survey member will receive a coupon code that they can redeem on the next visit.
Note: The survey prizes may differ depending on the presented promotion.
Reward: discount offer
Survey Location: www.metrosurvey.ca.com
All customers who have recently visited any of the metrosurvey.ca’s outlets can enter the survey using the survey invitation code written on their receipt. However, the invitation pass will be given only in the branch/outlet that is participating in the prizes.
- The customer needs to take a few things in mind to complete the metrosurvey.ca survey in order to win a discount offer.
- Moreover, A valid receipt from your most recent visit to metrosurvey.ca’s outlet.
- You can only enter the survey if you are a resident and citizen of the United States of America.
- In addition, You or any of your family members are not an employee of metrosurvey.ca’s outlet.
1. Active Internet Connection.
2. A mobile device or Personal Computer to access the survey website.
3. Must be 18 years of age.
4. You must know how to read and understand either English.
Guide to Enter metrosurvey.ca.
- The metrosurvey.ca’s Survey can be accessed by visiting the website at www. metrosurvey.ca.com.
- Make sure you have the receipt that came with your purchase.
- You’ll see a message about the survey on the welcome screen. To begin, click on continue.
- The next screen requires you to enter your 17-digit Entry ID. Find this ID on your receipt and click the start button.
- Enter the information requested before the survey, such as the date and time of a supermarket visit, and click “next”.
- The survey asks you to rate simple questions from 0-10 to help metrosurvey.ca improve customer service.
- Upon completion of the survey, you will receive a coupon code and be entered into the metrosurvey.ca to win a discount offer.
Moreover, a monthly drawing selects the winning entries for the rewards, so the more entries you submit, the better your chance of winning the cash prize.
Metro Inc. is a Canadian food retailer with locations in Quebec and Ontario. The headquarters of the corporation is located at 11011 Boulevard Maurice-Duplessis in Montreal, Quebec. Metro is Canada’s third-largest grocer, after only Loblaw Companies Limited and Sobeys. In Ontario and Quebec, there are 365 named sites. Super C is a low-cost supermarket.
Contact Address: +1 (877) 763 7374
Headquarter Address: 5559 Dundas St W, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B9, Canada
Survey Website: www.metrosurvey.ca
Official Website: www.metro.ca.com